Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sick Days

We are all sick. Michael started showing symptoms yesterday with a little coughing and nasal congestion, and he's been sleeping for most of the day today. Thankfully, his cough is better and he has no fever. I'm afraid his throat hurts (judging from my own symptoms) and I hate to let him cry for long. I may be imagining it, but it sounds painful. I'm very happy he's sleeping a lot. He seems happier every time he wakes up.

Michael has been a lot less frustrated lately because he is getting so much better at grabbing things:

and holding his head up during tummy time:

We bought Michael a playmat where he is entertained by colors and more fun animals to grab. He's learned to roll onto one side. He doesn't do it often, but he seems very pleased with himself when I catch him at it:


We love our smart boy. It is so much fun watching him grow. He has such a sweet smile and hilarious facial expressions:


but this next picture has got to be one of the absolute cutest pictures I have ever taken. Get ready for overwhelming adorable!:


5 comments:

Anne said...

That boy is so stinking cute! You've got to come visit me and bring him with you!

Edie Veronin said...

Super adorable--especially the last picture, but you cut off the top of his head! I hope everyone recovers quickly from whatever bug you've caught.

barb v said...

Overwhelming adorable, glad you warned me! that is the cutest picture, he is so sweet, hope you all are feeling better. Take care of yourselves. Love you all

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That is a very cute picture of that very cute boy!

Ray said...

He truly is "overwhelmingly adorable." Love the pictures. Thanks.