Friday, September 3, 2010

He's So Happy!

Instead of a ton of cute pictures of the boy, here are some cute videos! I tried to keep them short, so they're each less than a minute :)








Michael is 4 months old now. We went to his check up and found out he weighs 15 lbs 15 oz. Just under 16 lbs! It looks like I was a little ahead of myself switching him to size 3 diapers, but 2s just weren't cutting it. (Poo up the back is soooooo nasty. I know it will get worse, but I'll work my way up to it.)

Jeff is doing well in school although he's considerably more knowledgeable than some of his teachers, which can get frustrating for him. Night classes are hard, especially because Michael is usually asleep by the time he gets home. It's a shame because, as you can see from the above videos, they have a lot of fun playing together. The boy really loves his dad, and we all love the weekend when they get to spend more time together.

Also, I cut my hair. The hair stylist went a bit too short for my taste, but it works. The boy can not wind his hands in it anymore. It helps that my hair grows really fast, otherwise I might care a lot more.
Front:

Back:
And now here are just a few cute pictures of the boy:


4 comments:

Austin Duke said...

I agree. Poo up the back is very nasty.

Edie Veronin said...

thanks for posting all the cute pics and videos. i'm sorry Jeff has to be gone so much, but it won't be forever.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Cute! I like your hair Cyndi!

Anne said...

I love baby laughs. Love the hair cut and Michael reading his book too.