Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Colorado

Michael and I drove out to visit my family in Colorado Springs for a week, and Ki and Tess are very happy to have baby Michael back in the house:

When Michael feels a little too loved, Tess tries to make Michael happy by kissing his hand, saying "Happy, happy", and giving him hugs. When that doesn't work, she just plays with his hair:

She really loves his hair:

Of course, he loves hers too:

Baby Michael really loves his smallest aunt. She'll laugh and yell "Baby" when he comes downstairs and he'll laugh at her even when she's not doing anything. They have a great time playing together:

Michael isn,t crawling yet, but he can easily get on his knees and rocks back and forth:

Lack of crawling does not keep him from getting around, though. I call this picture Escape from the Changing Pad:

Edit: I just got Michael after his morning nap, and guess who I found sitting up in bed!

6 comments:

Jen Duke said...

CUTE! I think all those pictures of Tess laying on him are hillarious. Poor Michael is completely loved!

Jenn said...

That's insane he's already sitting up and getting around! Time flies...
I'm surprised those adorable cheeks don't weight him down too much:)

Liz said...

You're mom looks so young and cute! (Sorry, I noticed her in the corner of a picture). Cute Michael, as always.

Kaylee Steiner said...

They are both super duper cute!!! How fun!

Karen said...

Colorado?! You should have told me. Well, I guess I couldn't have caravaned with ya anyway. But still! :)

Come over and hang out. Michael is so cute and I love it when they can get around and play. They are much happier. Tess is a doll!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

How fun! They'll be more like cousins! I love the pictures of Tess on Michael. Too cute!