Friday, October 21, 2011

Do As I'm Doing

Michael is getting bigger and wants to do more and more things on his own. Things he sees Mommy and Daddy doing every day. Things like vacuuming:


We finally got a new vacuum cleaner, and while I'm ecstatic that Michael is no longer terrified when I vacuum, I wish he was maybe a little scared. Now he refuses to get out of the way and wants to do the vacuuming for me. It's almost harder to get it done than before when I had to hold him.

He also loves to brush his teeth. Not only does he love it, but he thinks it's a privilege! Only good little boys get to brush their teeth with yummy toothpaste:

Michael especially loves to go outside. When Mommy and Daddy are tired, they take a seat on the porch and watch Michael run back and forth. When our little boy sees us sitting, he'll come running to sit next to us. He even has a preferred side to sit on. The left:


It also shouldn't shock anyone that we're starting him early on one of our favorite things- gaming. So far he's just really good at dying, but we're working on it:


7 comments:

Kaylee Steiner said...

He is just SO dang cute! I love him! You guys are such a cute family!

Anne said...

You need to come gaming to our house. :)

Jenn said...

Wow, he's totally not a baby anymore, totally little boy now. Daniel only just now got to the point where he can game on his own without dying. Mario sunshine on the gamecube is a blogs game... Not as easy to die, lots of things to explore, kind of kid-themed.

Jen Duke said...

Kids are so funny with their particular things like the left side. And I love his little chair.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

He sure is looking big. This is such a fun age where you get to follow them around and clean up their tornadoes! They're just so darn helpful, and oh so cute!

Chris Veronin said...

I love the recent pictures of my grandson! He is getting to be a big boy. Thanks for posting, Cyndi.

barb v said...

Love to read and see you blog helps me see all three of you. Michael is so precious hope he takes to potty training like gaming maybe you can make a new game ha. love to all granni