Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tuesdays with Michael

Cyndi has class on Mondays and Tuesdays, which gives me lots of quality time with Michael. They're my favorite nights of the week, because Michael loves playing with daddy.

(P.S. Tuesday this week Michael actually went to bed really early, so these photos are from Monday. I just wanted to use the cool title)

Throwing the Ball

Michael loves his plush soccer ball. On Monday he decided we were going to play catch, which means he throws it to me while we're in the kitchen, then we run to the living room and I throw it to him, and back and forth like that. Here's some photos of that happening:






Hiding

Michael's also hiding more. Sometimes he's good, sometimes he's not as good. For instance, when he hides in the entertainment center he does a pretty good job:




You'll notice he's doing that while the 49ers trounced the Bears - a good time is being had by all

When he hides on the kitchen floor, on the other hand...



See if you can spot Michael

At first I thought he might be in on the joke until one night when he got out of bed and I went to put him back and he was laying like that on the floor outside his room, convinced I wouldn't be able to find him. It's too dang cute.

Misc

Here's a terrible video where I'm way too loud, but Michael is asking for daddy to be a monster and hiding from him. My apologies for me. 

Michael putting his blankie in his bucket.


2 comments:

Edie Veronin said...

I LOVE the "hiding"! Super Cute!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That is too cute that Michael hides on the floor! Hahaha!!