Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Day on the Job

It feels so good to be working again. I have a job! It's a really good job too. I've got benefits and I'm getting paid $9 an hour. I even have life insurance!

I'm going to have to remember a lot. There are 7 doctors in the office, including a plastic surgeon, and each doctor has at least 2 technicians. There are 3 other receptionists, and an entire billing department. That's a lot of names and schedules to memorize. It's going to be interesting. I'm excited. :)

6 comments:

Anne said...

You'll do great! Sounds like decent pay and the extra income will be nice for you guys. You can take a trip to Boise with your extra cash and we'll live it up on the town. Okay, so we'll play Settlers or Catan or something.

Jeff said...

Playing Settlers is how we normally live it up on the town. If we get really crazy, we order something with a stuffed crust.

donna said...

Congratulations!

Karen said...

I'm glad the job went well the first day! You'll do great, so don't worry too much about learning everything. It always seems overwelming at first, but you'll get it.

Edie Veronin said...

we're very happy for you

Jessica said...

Gosh, do all of mom's posts sound like she's a zombie to you? She obviously doesn't get this computer mediated discourse thing. Anyway, congratulations, don't mess it up. You get paid more than me. (sad face)