Monday, December 15, 2008

Corporate Shill

I guess this makes me a corporate shill, but I'm going to go ahead and plug a company that my brother helped create called bloggled (http://www.bloggled.com/). Basically, it backs up your blogger blog for free. Google handles blogger right now, and while google has a good track record, accidents still happen. It wasn't even a year ago that many, many users lost their gmail accounts. In addition, it's pretty easy to delete your blog and pretty hard to undelete it without a backup. They even let you print out a hardcopy in case you want it for your family history stuff. It's pretty cool.

They're doing a contest today where they have ipods and cricuts (?) that they're giving away. Apparently cricuts are very desirable things. Whatever.

Finally, and I doubt this makes any difference, but I did write some of the code to make it work.

1 comment:

Edie Veronin said...

Is this something we should sign up for? I would hate for all our entries to be lost--it's sort of like a family journal.