Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Work and school have completely taken over our lives. I spend my days with Michael, doing homework when he naps and after he goes to bed. Jeff goes to class Mondays and Wednesdays, staying after to do his homework, and working late every other day to make up for the hours he misses for school.

We had my little sisters over for the Superbowl. It was a lot of fun to hang out and we all ate too much food.

Michael is as cute as ever, if not cuter. He's at a very fun stage where he babbles at anyone who will listen and loves being the center of attention. Everything is a truck (even ceiling fans) and he signs at random things while making a honk-like noise.

I dug out his old walker for him to play with while I cleaned out a closet, only to have him climb in and unable to get out. He got pretty mad, especially when I ran to get the camera instead of pulling him out immediately:

He is hilarious and gets into everything:

The cats are especially unhappy about his new found curiosity and have found there are very few places they can call their own now:

Bath time is a blast. Michael is having more fun playing with his toys and tries to stick his duck to his belly with the suction from the squeaker on the bottom:

He also thinks the shower curtain is pretty dang cool. He can see me through it, but it's still solid enough to play peek-a-boo with:

Lastly, Michael has learned to take pictures with "his" camera. I think the results are hilarious, but we do get mostly up-the-nose shots:



6 comments:

Liz said...

I love this. He is one cute boy. Letting him have a camera is a good idea!

Kaylee Steiner said...

ADORABLE!!! I love all of the pictures! And how fun to have your sisters close by!
p.s. Good luck with school!!!!

Jen Duke said...

This is such a fun stage! But it is also very busy for you too because they get into everything I feel like. I'm glad school is going okay for you two even though it's so busy.

Edie Veronin said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! I love to see my cute grandson. It was nice to see Katie and Amy, as well.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I love the pictures he took! It's a good thing they're so darn cute at this age since they're such terrors at the same time!

Amy said...

You couldn't have used a different picture for our Super Bowl visit? I look like a crazy homeless lady that you invited in from the cold to provide dinner and a brief respite from the chilly night. But thanks for having us over, it was a lot of fun, though I forgot who won.