Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm Really Proud of my Clever Reference at the End...

Jeff and I are pretty much always occupied with work and school, leaving only Michael's antics worth posting about.

Michael is adorable. Probably the most adorable boy ever. Sure, we're biased, but not as much as you might think. Just today, I'd been doing laundry, which means I took down the gate to the laundry room that protects the cat food. After a few thwarted attempts to get to their dish, Michael succeeded in sneaking past me. I heard him messing around in the cat food and ran in saying "No no!" He gave me a surprised look and held up his stuffed cat babbling and saying "Mow mow mow," pointing at the cat food. He wasn't playing in the food. His cat was eating it. Obviously.


The other day, we went to the aquarium and, as usual, spent most of our time at the penguin exhibit. This time, though, Michael ran up to the glass and started "bawking" at them, believing them to be chickens. Of course, he stopped as soon as I got the camera ready, but I still got some cute footage:


The rest of my pictures are just cute without real stories.
Here's one with Michael playing with the salad spinner:

He likes to sit in the fridge and rearrange the door items:

Tantrum after throwing dinner all over the floor:


He has incredibly ticklish thighs:

Playing with his new sunglasses:

(sorry for the fuzzy picture, but it's still adorable)


Jeff noticed him sleeping like this the other night. I'm glad he can still sleep through camera flashes:

And lounging at his aunt's apartment watching Signing Time:

Lastly, Michael really likes eating slices of bread. But, unlike normal children, his favorite part is the crust. At least we don't have to worry about earthquakes around here... (Anyone? Anyone?):


Edit: The reference was Bill Nye. Richie didn't eat his crusts:


7 comments:

Liz said...

The earth's crust?....yeah, I don't know what the reference was, sorry :)
That michael has the cutest cheeks in the world! I just love him!

donna said...

That fridge picture is vintage Cyndi!!

Jen Duke said...

I've never seen that Bill Nye clip before! The story of the cat? Classic! So cute and funny! Also I love that he actually sits IN the fridge.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Haha! That's funny! I loved that he fed his cat. He is just too cute!

Kaylee Steiner said...

So dang cute!!!! I love seeing the cute things he does! Thanks for posting those pictures!

Kaylee Steiner said...

p.s. I love Bill Nye and thought that was hilarious!

Karen said...

He is so squishy. Love it.