Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter!

We actually celebrated Easter a week early and had our egg hunt conference weekend. I hid eggs for my sisters, Jeff hid eggs for me, and we all hid Michael's. There were about 50 eggs and 4 bunnies hidden in my small downstairs. We had a lot of fun:

Michael's favorite part was playing with the Easter eggs. He wasn't as interested as I had hoped in the egg hunt. He did eventually figure out that there was candy in them and if he found more he'd get more candy, but he preferred to find an egg, eat the candy (very slowly), and play with the egg for a while before hunting again:

I tried to dress Michael up for our ward Easter party to make it a little more festive. He was less than pleased. At least I got a few pictures before I took it off him:

Like I said, it was a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Kaylee Steiner said...

CUTE!!! Sheesh he is just SO cute!!! But how fun!!!

Anne said...

Is that the bunny outfit that Ki wore a few years ago? Michael is cute even when he's crying!

Liz said...

Haha! That Michael is one cutie. Someday I'll get organized enough to celebrate holidays

Edie Veronin said...

I know that little bunny! Does he want to run away?

Jeff said...

It's funny you should mention that, because that's the song that he always goes to sleep to. But if I try to sing it to him, he immediately perks his head up and says "mommy!"

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Next year I bet he'll be more fun for the holidays!! I love the bunny costume!