Monday, March 9, 2009

An Amazing Man

I forgot to mention with my last post that when I moved the oven out to try to find the mouse, I broke it. I'm still not exactly sure what happened even though Jeff explained it to me, but my handyman fixed it. He had to pull out the oven and take off the back paneling to do it, but that also gave me an opportunity to clean the floor where the oven normally sits (where what looked like a dog's rawhide chew had been hiding from before we moved in).

My husband is, in short, amazing. He is so patient with my shortcomings and gives me attention when I need it even if he's barely gotten any time to himself. He is incredibly handy around the house- fixing things (see above) and soon he is going to install ceiling fans and dimmers and we're going to start a garden! Also, he handles things that I know I would not be able to competently take care of (the budget). That's a lot of responsibility and stress, but Jeff handles it wonderfully. I know I mess up, but he's always willing to forgive me and then he tries to make things easier for me.

Best Husband Ever! I love you, Jeff!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I love you too Jeff!

Jessica said...

I think you're ok I guess Jeff.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Jeff is great guy! I think you guys are great together!

Edie Veronin said...

We love Jeff too.

Karen said...

You just might have to send him to fix stuff here. I haven't seen my husband lately, and we are in need of a handy man!

Good luck with the ceiling fans. We love ours.