Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not much

Not a whole lot has been happening. We're going to hold off on the house and garden improvements. We want to pay more debts off first. We've already paid off a few credit cards and the Rio (we own one of our cars!). Now we're working on paying off the Discover card, the Honda, and our house. Speaking of our house, Jeff and I just refinanced at 5%. We'll be saving almost $200 a month on our mortgage payment!

Since nothing else is going on, here's a video of my cats when they were kittens and (more) entertained by trash (don't bother with sound- I'm on the phone with my little sister):





Oh! One more piece of news! I got a 50 cent raise at work!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Cuuute... I remember that... well, not really, what were we even talking about? I sound like such a phone-hog D: Heh, oh well, you're family so you have to put up with it. :D

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Woohoo for the raise!! Woohoo for a cheaper mortgage payment!

Edie Veronin said...

love the video of the kitties!