Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's His Party

We celebrated Michael's birthday at Grandma and Grandpa Day's house. We had cupcakes and sang to Michael.


Michael was a big fan of his cupcake:

So messy!


Michael's birthday gift didn't actually get here until today (I'll plan ahead better when he starts caring more). It's a push and ride toy we're hoping will help him want to learn to walk. I had to assemble before it was technically "kid friendly" but Michael was more than willing to help out:

Once I got the wheels on it, Michael fell in love. It took some convincing to get him off and let me finish putting it together:


But once it was done, off he went!



And, with it being a push and ride racer, I got to play too:


7 comments:

Kaylee Steiner said...

Seriously he is SOOO cute!!!

Edie Veronin said...

Tess's new favorite tv channel is your blog videos of baby Michael.

Liz said...

That video of him walking....SO cute! Sad we missed the party! My mom said the cupcakes were sinfully delicious :)

Katie said...

Aaaaw, so adorable, loved watching Michael walk with the car.

Karen said...

The daycare where Zach and Abby went, had those and they loved them! I could never find them in a store, and I guess never thought to purchase online. But, great toy!

Happy Birthday baby Michael!

Anne said...

Can't believe the little guy is already 1. Crazy how fast it went!

Ray said...

We are so glad that you send pictures. Michael is an exceedingly handsome child. We can see why you might spent hours just looking at him. you made a good choice in birthday presents. We love you.