Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Father's Birthday Day!

Michael and I had a lot to prepare for last week. We celebrated Jeff's birthday on Thursday and Father's Day on Sunday. We had a lot of fun. I think Jeff even enjoyed himself.

We are so lucky to have Jeff in our lives. He's a wonderful father and husband, who works so hard so we can live comfortably. He always takes the time to play with his boy who loves his Daddy so much. He's so supportive of his wife and randomly does nice things like unload the dishwasher to make her life a little easier. We love Jeff and couldn't imagine our lives without him.

Daddy and Michael:

They are so cute together and I love watching them play. Jeff is quickly becoming Michael's favorite. I'm still a necessity whenever Michael is injured or ready for bed, but Daddy is the "fun" parent. And, now that I'm no longer needed to feed him, Michael and Daddy can spend lots of quality time together. I find I'm very much okay with this. :)

Not a whole lot else is going on here. Michael is still adorable and practices going up and down stairs whenever we give him the chance. He also still thinks the kitchen is the coolest place to be and has the best toys. Sometimes I'll help him drag things, like my pots, out to the living room where we can have some fun while not sitting in the middle of the kitchen:



Boxes are pretty awesome play things, too:

I don't know why I bother spending money on those plastic, so-called "toys" when trash and dishes work just as well...

6 comments:

Kaylee Steiner said...

Cute pictures! And Jeff is a good dad and husband!!! :) he's a great brother too! Happy Birthday Jeff! :)

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! I have it on my calendar, but last week was crazy. Hope things were wonderful for ya!

Edie Veronin said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers Day, Jeff! We love you too!

Anne said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

It is funny to see your cat in the box because one of ours LOVES to hang out and sleep in boxes or laundry baskets.

Ray said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers day to you Jeff. I can see that you love being a father. I have been so far behind with everything that birthdays slipped by. Please forgive.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

That was a nice post! Cute pictures!! I agree, Jeff is a good dad!