Monday, February 2, 2009

Stone watch: over?

I think we might have to call it as of last night at 7pm. What happened then, you might ask? The missionaries gave me a blessing. I have no idea when the stone actually passed (or if it has passed -- it might have just stopped hurting and I don't have concrete proof yet), but we'll go ahead and (tentatively) call it then. Now it just feels like I've been kicked in the back twice, once in each kidney. I think it's because I clenched those muscles for 5 days straight. Either way, it looks like it's over and the stone is in my bladder.

3 comments:

donna said...

Congratulations, I think. I'm glad it's over. Hope you fully recover soon.

Cyndi Day said...

me too

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. I hope it's done and you start feeling better!!