Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Celebration

Today, we celebrated Ki's birthday. He was very happy and eager to blow out the candles on his birthday brownies:
Then it was straight to the presents:

He had a lot of fun despite the concerned look on his face. Happy 2nd Birthday, Ki!

On Thursday, my dad had surgery to fix his nose. He broke it as a teenager and hasn't been able to breathe properly ever since. He gets to wear a fun nose pad for a bit, but I think it's worth it. He's already commented that he can breathe through both nostrils better.


In pregnancy news, my stomach is getting a lot bigger. I'm hitting chairs and counters while trying to make quick turns. My brain still thinks that I should be able to turn sharp and skinny corners. It has not registered the fact that my stomach is much larger than it use to be. It's a little annoying.

3 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to Ki! I totally do that when I'm pregnant. I just don't think about my big belly and I try to fit through spaces that I can't or think that I can suck it in! Fun times!

Anne said...

Awesome green frosting! Is it mint? Ki looks like he is really concentrating with his new toys!

Karen said...

I still think I can squeeze through small obstacles, but my fatness tells me otherwise. The joys of being pregnant, and the aftermath.