Friday, April 30, 2010

More pictures

First of all, a big apology to anybody that I forgot to notify last night. It was spotty, so if you didn't get notified it doesn't mean I love you any more or less, it just means that while I was going through my contact list and watching Mike in the nursery I didn't get your name for some reason.

My family visited last night and got some good pictures of him, and I snapped a picture on my cell phone while he was in the nursery.

Mike is getting checked out in the nursery. His hand is next to his mouth because he'd just tried to find his thumb. Not pictured is his other arm, which he was using to flex. It was adorable.



Cyndi showing him off for the camera.



Grandma and Grandpa Day visiting. He's my parents' ninth grandkid.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Look at those cheeks! Adorable! Congrats again you guys.

Karen said...

He is SO cute. I really wish we could have come to visit yesterday. It was probably a good thing we didn't, because we had some bad roads, and in the dark - I was scared. Anyway, get much needed rest and take home a prescription for pain meds.

Jen Duke said...

He sure is a cutie pie that one!