Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Dimples and Chins

Finally, here is a picture of one of Michael's elusive, adorable dimples. It takes some time to get him to grimace to show them off since he doesn't really smile yet. You're welcome:

I know we've already mentioned that the boy is bulking up, but he didn't have three chins back then. He'll be four weeks old on Thursday and we half expect him to add yet another chin in celebration:


Our little boy had his first real bath (not just a sponge bath) and was pretty unhappy that mommy kept taking pictures instead of drying him off and getting warm clothes:


Supervised tummy-time turned into an adorable nap:

Forgive the dark picture, but I get this wide-eyed, tight-lipped "O" after most feedings and I think it's just the cutest thing:


On a quick, but important, side note:
My little brother, Ki, is going into surgery today to see if he actually needs a liver transplant. From what I understand, if he doesn't need one, they can just remove the tumor today. If he does need the transplant, they will close him back up and wait a few days with Ki at the top of the transplant list. If there still isn't a cadaver liver available then my little sister, Katie, will be giving Ki a piece of her liver.
There is a risk every time Ki goes under the knife, so please keep him in your prayers today.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! I love love love that first pic. I'll keep Ki in my prayers.

Anne said...

You must have cream for milk. I think I could only provide 1% for my kiddies! He is growing so much!

Praying for Ki today.

Liz said...

Cute pictures! And hope all goes well with Ki

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I hope all went well with Ki. Poor little boy! I love the dimple picture!! Oh, he is so darn cute!

Edie Veronin said...

adorable! can't wait to see you guys on Friday!

Karen said...

I bet you find lots of "presents" in those rolls of chin. Ahhh....what fun baby times.

Good luck in the car with baby!

Ray said...

Thanks for the pictures. Even though I've seen the real thing, I love looking at the pictures. He is a very wonderful and handsome baby. Thanks for bringing him to see us.