Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another Perspective... With Pictures!

We recently got back from an awesome family reunion in Idaho with my family. Jeff is really good with children, by the way. One of my favorite parts of the family reunion was staying up until 3am with Jeff, Uncle James, Katie, Joe, and my dad playing Munchkin. Another favorite part was the talent show. Jeff was a really good sport and sang with my family (Jeff and I couldn't really come up with a talent we'd be willing to do in front of everyone). We sang "Peanut Butter and Jelly" by InsideOut and Jeff and I were Peanut Butter and Raspberry Jelly. It was cute. I also really enjoyed watching my Aunt Amy sing with us from the back of the room. Apparently she really likes the song. I can't blame her.

On the way to and from the reunion we stopped in Utah and hung out with Jeff's family. We joined in their family reunion and got to eat some pretty amazing food (including homemade rootbeer!). I really enjoyed seeing all of his family again, especially his grandma Rosemary who tells me how pretty I am every time she sees me. She's adorable, and really good for my self-esteem.


I've posted a couple of pictures for color. The one above is from our wedding reception. I think we look better here than we do at the actual wedding -hence the posting. I've also posted a few pictures of Jeff and myself being silly from our long distance relationship:

As for the job situation, I feel a little uncomfortable about being the only one with employment right now, but I'm also extremely happy Jeff gets a break from work he doesn't enjoy. Plus, he makes me dinner. Omniture sounds like an awesome opportunity for him, but I would also love living in Colorado, so I'm fine with whatever position Jeff decides to accept (once offered). I really wouldn't mind getting out of Las Vegas. I'll miss everyone we have here, but I'm ready to be closer to family again.

No comments: