Wednesday, July 9, 2008

jobs update

So, Monday's phone interview with Omniture fell through. The VP thought that it was a face to face interview, and the recruiter wasn't in the office Monday. Today the recruiter contacted me and set up an interview for Friday morning at 7:30 am PST.

Yesterday I had an interview with Kaango, which just got bought out by the hearst corporation. I have no idea if I'm going to get another interview with them or not. They're based in Aurora, CO, which would be a good way to get closer to Cyndi's family. I would really, really like to have either of those jobs.

It's about time that I start applying for more jobs in Vegas, however. With the family reunion right there and Omniture looking so good and me not even sure if I wanted to go back to school full time, it didn't seem prudent to apply for jobs locally. Now, I'm thinking it's time for me to go ahead and start casting a wider net.

No comments: