Thursday, June 24, 2010

A couple of announcements

Now that I'm back at work I'm probably going to start doing boring blog posts again. Oh well, deal with it.

Michael's blessing will be the first Sunday in July and my dad will be giving the blessing. I think most of you have already heard about this, but I thought it might be worth mentioning again just in case.

Also, I'll be heading back to UVU this fall. I'm taking 12 credit hours in pursuit of a bachelor's degree in computer science. I'll still be working full time, but it's a point of shame for me that I did so badly in college, and it'll be slightly less embarrassing to get my degree before at least one of my little sisters.

5 comments:

Edie Veronin said...

I'm so glad you're getting your degree, Jeff! Now we just need to convince Cyndi to do the same

Anne said...

Good for you Jeff! James found it much easier to get good grades once he was married and had a family. I, myself, am a better student than I was at 19.

Cyndi, good luck. It is hard having a family and a husband that works full time and is a full time student as well. I am glad you have family there you can go hang out with though. That will help tons! Hopefully, we'll be there for the blessing. Haven't asked James' sister yet if we can stay there yet.

Karen said...

Good for you, Jeff. It's best to do it now, before more babies come. How long will you have?

See ya on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

The race is on Jeff! :) I will beat you. But like you said, at least one of your sisters. Emily isn't even in High School yet. :)

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Nice Jeff! I didn't know you were going to do that. Good luck!