Thursday, June 3, 2010

Who's a smiley boy?

Can you guess? Can you guess who's a smiley boy?

That's right, it's Michael!







Yeah, me and Michael played this game this morning while he was feeling playful. I asked him in an ever-higher voice who was a smiley boy while playing with the red light on the camera, and these were the result. I'm not entirely sure whether he was smiling at me, contorting his face in embarrassment or just had gas, but it was adorable nonetheless.

Also, sorry about the poor light, but if I held the camera in front of my face then he would get distracted by that instead of being cute for me, and if he's not cute then he's not worth photographing. That's just science.

Edit: I've gone ahead and created a picasa album for all our pictures of Michael. Not all of them are cute, but at least they're all there. We'll still add pictures to the blog like we always have, this is just a place where you can see all of them whether we put the on the blog or not.

5 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

He is SOOOO cute!!!

Edie Veronin said...

wonderful dimples!

Karen said...

Can those cheeks get any bigger???!

donna said...

When is this cute baby being blessed? We may be able to swing a trip to UT.

Amy said...

SO happy you posted a link to your blog on Facebook! I love Michael's sweet baby cheeks. Just want to munch on them! Glad to see things are going great for you :)