Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mike's Still Cute

Yesterday, we had Michael's 2 month doctor's appointment. Anyone want to guess what our chubby boy weighs? 13 lbs 10 oz. 2 weeks ago, we went to the doctor's for his acid reflux and he had just passed 12 lbs. I'm scared to buy diapers at Costco even though size 2s go up to 18 lbs. I don't know if we'd be able to get through all of them in time. This kid is growing fast!
As for his acid reflux, the doc put him on some medication that he has to take first thing in the morning and then wait 20 minutes before getting fed. I was terrified of not being able to feed him for so long. Usually, if he's hungry, he wants food now. We got so lucky with our boy. He'll take his medicine and then hang out on his changing table for 15 minutes or so. He loves that thing, especially since we got him a mobile:

He really loves that blue elephant. I'm a little jealous since diaper changing time usually went something like this:



But I can't get too jealous since that thing can hold his attention for so long. It's a life saver.

Here's Michael, just being adorable with his new mittens (no more eye gouging for this baby):


Sleeping peacefully, wrapped up tight:

Just waking up and stretching:

And now wants food:

(even his angry faces are cute!)

Michael fell asleep with his hand between his face and my arm. We got a very detailed imprint, fingernails and everything!:

Also, we had a little (maybe too much) fun playing with Michael's hair:





(as you can see, it got a little too exciting for the boy)




6 comments:

Edie Veronin said...

love the hairstyles! see you on saturday!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

You guys are funny - all those hairdo's!! Ha! Man, that boy is a cute little chunk!

Jenn said...

My goodness, I just LOVE his cheeks! So freaking adorable! I'm also jealous of the hair- Daniel didn't have that much hair til after his birthday

Anne said...

Can't wait to hold that little chunk! See you this weekend.

Molly said...

that's hilarious! I hope I have babies with lots of hair so I can give em mohawks. I especially love the slicked down middle part style! haha

Amy said...

Cyndi, you are too funny. I can't believe you could even come up with that many hair styles for just a little head of hair. So so cute though!